WNS Global Services - Quezon City, Metro Manila, ph
EY - Taguig, Metro Manila, ph
EY - Taguig, Metro Manila, ph
GDS Consulting_FS Third Party Risk Management Consultant
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
• Staff in the Risk Advisory team to work on various TPRM projects for our customers across the globe.
• You will be responsible for delivering on accounts in accordance with EY quality guidelines & methodologies. You will need to execute and coordinate on accounts and relationships on a day-to-day basis and explore new business opportunities for the firm. Establishing, strengthening and nurturing relationships with clients and internally across service lines and proactively will also be a part of your day-to-day activities. You will assist in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives and help in creating a positive learning culture by coaching, counselling and developing junior team members.
• In line with EY’s commitment to quality, you’ll confirm that work is of the highest quality as per EY’s quality standards, by reviewing the work provided by junior members.
• Assist Managers in the delivery of third party risk management engagements, such engagements involve performing a security assessment of a client’s third party service providers. This includes:
• Performing security assessments of new and existing service providers
• Performing vendor assessment reviews leveraging a SIG Lite or Full SIG
• Verifying that all required SIG (Lite) questions have been answered by vendor and all required documentation has been received
• Assessing vendor answers and follow up with vendor directly for questions
• Conducting a risk analysis and assessment of vendor information and documentation against a client’s IT security and data privacy requirements
• Identifying whether additional information should be obtained from the vendor
• Defining appropriate risk levels and corrective actions
• Identifying issues and work with vendor to resolve/accept
• Following up on corrective action plans
• Maintaining issues/items tracker and status updates for each vendor review.
• Provide risk acceptance and/or risk remediation recommendations
• Provide guidance and share knowledge with team members and participate in performing procedures focusing on complex, judgmental and/or specialized issues.
• Maintain relationships with client management to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information systems and apply it to client situations
• Use extensive knowledge of the client's business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the client's business. Demonstrate strong project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services. Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess what the firm can deliver to serve clients
• Supervise the delivery of the engagement against the engagement budget, timeline, and scope
• Perform quality assurance reviews
• Provide coaching and guidance to the assessment team members
• Assist in creating innovative insights for clients, adapt methods & practices to fit operational team needs, contribute to thought leadership documents and develop new methodologies.
• Facilitate discussions / knowledge sharing with key client personnel and contribute to EY thought leadership.
• Plan & deliver on client engagements. Provide regular status updates on engagements and work products.
• Demonstrate strong project management skills
• Maintain a strong client focus by effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel. Stay abreast of current business and economic developments and new pronouncements/standards relevant to the client's business.
• Demonstrate industry expertise (deep understanding of the industry, emerging trends, issues/challenges, key players & leading practices)
• Review status updates and prepare management presentations/audit committee presentations etc.
• Actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects & internal initiatives.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Assurance, or other Risk Management practice desired
• 0 - 1 year of experience in cyber security or third party risk management
• Knowledge of various assessment types (e.g., self-assessments, audits, vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, third-party assurance)
• Understanding of key industry control frameworks (NIST Cyber Security Framework, COSO, COBIT, ISO 27000, Unified Compliance Framework, etc.)
• Understanding of Information Security policies and standards
• Knowledge and understanding of systems architecture, infrastructure, security and applications
• Strong analytical capabilities
• Excellent communications skills
• Ability to communicate basic Information Security Risk assessment information to non-technical business leaders to ensure they comprehend the risk being assigned to them.
• Able to effectively communicate evaluation of risk remediation plans to action plan owners to ensure that mitigation activities are appropriately addressed
• Knowledge on business processes and their relationship to technology
What we look for
• A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment with consulting skills.
• An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
• Opportunities to work with EY Consulting practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the companyEY provides consulting, assurance, tax and transaction services that help solve our client’s toughest challenges and build a better working world for all.